As parents, we want the very best for our children: to lead happy, healthy, and productive lives – For them to become happier and successful children
Bempowered NLP for Parents
Bempowered NLP for Parenting workshop
What are your
- Your children are not as cooperative or listening as you’d like
- You’re banging your head against a brick wall
- You could be more patient
- Your children are from a different planet?
- We have no connection and bond with them
- How can I get through to my children?
- Wish my child came with a manual
- How can I be less reactive to challenging behaviour?
So, wouldn’t it be great to get some help?
What Workshops Do We Offer for
Parents or Professionals who work with children?
Bempowered offer a range of NLP parenting workshops that are sometimes based around common day-to-day parenting challenges or challenges that are related to specific subjects that parents may be facing.
NLP Workshops offered….
- Boost your confidence and self esteem
- Confident parents, Confident child
- Raising emotional resilience in children
- Learning more about teenage child parenting workshop
- Become a great communicator to your children
- A guide for parents – support anxious children
- Supporting depressed children parenting workshop
- Learning the art of Listening not just responding
- Awaken the parent within, conscious – unconscious integration
Influence, relate, reward
Goal & Concept
The main goal of this interactive program is to empower children to believe in themselves and their strengths and motivate them towards a successful future. The tools used are chosen to suit every age’s interests.
The concept includes an educational workshop for parents and teachers to help them discover the uniqueness of the child, learn new ways of communication and teaching, and understand how their children can achieve best.
Whether you believe you can or whether you believe you can’t – you’re right !”
~ Henry Ford
What changes would I see in my child after attending NLP workshop?
Remember it’s important to acknowledge that NLP for Parents is not about changing your child or what your child does, it’s about changing your responses and communication with your child so that you begin to be more nurturing and positive responses from them.
- Would you like to be an excellent parent and still have time for yourself?
- Would it make things easier if you could read and understand your children better?
- Improve your communication with your children?
- Do you get into a state of frustration with the children or each other?
- Would it be useful for the family to see things from everyone’s perspective?
- Would you like a better understanding of how your child learns?
- Could your family benefit from making more well-formed choices?
- Increasing self-esteem
- Relating positively
- Respecting other peoples’ maps of the world
- Developing leadership skills
- Building new internal qualities and strengths
- Expressing individualism
- Managing their emotions
- Improving spelling, creativity, learning, motivation
- Setting – AND ACHIEVING – well-formed goals
- Modelling excellence.
Most of parents will agree Parenting is a full-time commitment, and we each want the very best for our children – the best we can be for them, the best they can be themselves; the best and most enjoyable ways to learn and live; the best relationships… the best future!
And that’s what the ‘Bempowered parenting NLP’ course will help you to achieve.