- Words (Self Talk)
Who is the founder of NLP?
Richard Bandler defined NLP as:
An attitude and mythology that leaves behind a trail of techniques.” Through modelling this “excellence” by taking on the values, beliefs, behaviors and mental sequencing in people who are “excellent” in what they do, so that you can teach others and use their ways yourself. Thus, NLP is how to use the language of the mind to consistently achieve our specific and desired outcomes.
- Are you a business owner, manager, salesperson, coach, psychologist, doctor, parent, teacher, student or somebody that works with others?
- Are you interest in finding ways to improve your communication with yourself and other people?
- Want to learn how to get the most from others in business, education, therapy or in your personal life?
- Want to learn how to get rid of your own, limiting beliefs and other things holding you back?
- Want to increase your confidence as parent, professional working with parents or children?
- A parent who wants to empower their children.
- Want to create success in various areas of your life?
- Want to learn how to learn and retain information better?
- There is so much more NLP can do, but first, let’s understand a bit more of how it works.
Discover a new world through the eyes of NLP.